I feel the urge to share. This had been suppressed in me, for if it was revealed, someone might get hurt and this was not what I wanted. I have an understanding from the recent US campus/school shoot out tragedy, so I decided to lay my thoughts here.
Psychology experts have again analysed the tragedy and traced the cause to unhappy past of the individual concerned. The dark moment in life and the associated pain often leads one to violent outburst and resort to hurting or even killing others just to release the long congested emotion.
The same hidden emotion actually is hidden in many, including people around us. Fortunately, their cases are not so corrosive but the ill emotion lead them to negative behavior in daily life: such as constant suspicion about others, spying on others( secretly looking at others' belongings in their office drawers, reading documents without permission on other people desks, staying behind people's back to look at pass word typed in computer),spreading rumors among colleagues to create hostility etc. The end result might not be hazardous, but often brings about unhealthy working environment, and ugly relationship. In the end, the damage is inflicted to the whole environment, especially the negative behavior is ignored by higher level who choose to accommodate the abnormality of individual.